Saturday, July 14, 2012

Syncing Firefox and IE Favorites

Hey friends,
quick thing I wanted to share. For quite some time I have recommended that my clients use Firefox instead of IE due to its numerous security vulnerabilities. Firefox was so much faster and more stable than IE6 and 7. But IE has really cleaned up its act with IE 8 and 9. However with so many great apps available for Firefox, i find myself jumping between browsers and it can be frustrating to search both favorites and bookmarks in an attempt to find something that I KNOW i saved before. In my never ending quest to sync everything under the sun, i found this nifty solution:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/plainoldfavorites/
Plain Old Favories. Another neat Firefox Add-on that syncs your bookmarks and favorites automatically. Give it a try and see if it's what you've been looking for!